PLUS:Bantamweight: Irene Aldana vs. Taila Santos
Flyweight: Agnieszka Niedzwiedz vs Claudia Rey
Bantamweight: Cindy Dandois vs. Jessamyn Duke
Featherweight: Megan Anderson vs. Peggy Morgan
Strawweight: Manjit Kolekar vs. Lynn Alvarez
Bantamweight: Sijara Eubanks vs. Amberlynn Orr
Invicta Fighting Championships returns to Kanas City for its 18th event on Friday, July 29 as Scottish Rite Temple – a nationally recognized historic landmark – hosts Invicta FC 18: Grasso vs. Esquibel.
Unbeaten strawweight phenom Alexa Grasso (7-0) makes her main event debut on UFC FIGHT PASS, taking on Jackson-Wink MMA product Jodie Esquibel (5-1), who returns to the Invicta FC cage for the first time since 2014.
In the co-main event, Grasso’s teammate, former bantamweight title challenger Irene Aldana (6-2) welcomes 22-year-old Brazilian prospect Taila Santos (13-0) in her first appearance for the promotion.
Also scheduled for Invicta FC 18:
- Belgian bantamweight Cindy ‘Battlecat’ Dandois (6-2) takes on UFC veteran Jessamyn ‘The Gun’ Duke (3-4, 1 NC)
- Undefeated prospectsAgnieszka ‘Kuma’ Niedzwiedz(7-0) of Poland and Claudia Rey (6-0) of Brazil clash at flyweight
- Australian import Megan Anderson (6-2) looks to make it three in a row against Peggy ‘Daywalker’ Morgan (4-3) in a featherweight tilt
- Manjit Kolekar (8-0) of India puts her unblemished record on the line in a strawweight scrap with veteran Lynn ‘Lights Out’ Alvarez (6-3)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black beltSijara ‘SarJ’ Eubanks battles fellow bantamweightAmberlynn ‘ALO’ Orr, who makes her professional debut
Additional bouts for Invicta FC 18 will be announced at a later date.
Tickets for Invicta FC 18 go on sale Wednesday, June 22 at CageTix.com.